1. True or False. The type of electoral system has no impact on either political systems or political parties.
2. There are two basic forms of electoral systems, these are:
majoritarian and proportional
absolute and single-member plurality
single-member plurality and single transferrable vote
democratic and communist
3. There are three types of proportional systems, one of these is:
single transferrable vote
4. True or False. The proportional system eliminates the problem of "wasted votes."
5. One of the benefits of a proportional system is:
increased opportunity for large parties to achieve electoral success
increased opportunity for small parties to achieve electoral success